Michelle of Emerald Cove is one of my best blogging buddies and she is also one of the most crafty gals I know! She never ceases to amaze us with the projects which she creates. We’ve been spending all our free time working on our covered deck and snapping photos along the seashore so we asked Michelle if we could share some of her coastal craft projects with you ~ she enthusiastically agreed!
Beachy Mobile: Michelle recently guest hosted on 3 Sun Kissed Boys blog and shared how her daughter and her created a beachy mobile using driftwood, starfish, seashell and some hemp string. Michelle offers an easy to follow tutorial for this project and has included lots of photos so that you can make your very own!
- Directions for Beachy Mobile Craft Project
Wooden Buoys ~ Michelle was inspired by the delightful Heather of Simple Daisy to create some wooden buoys to use as beachy accents. I think that we need to make a few of these for our cottage. Aren’t they adorable? These ladies are SO creative!
- Directions for Wooden Buoys Craft Project
Seashell Shadow Box ~ Michelle found a shadow box on sale at Hobby Lobby and turned it into a fabulous display piece. We love using elements found along the beach to incorporate into beach home decor. This coastal craft is easy to make and very beautiful to display!
- Directions for Seashell Shadow Box Craft Project
Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier sponsors…
- Ocean Offerings Unique and Distinctive Gifts & Jewelry Inspired by the Sea.
- Ocean Home Magazine The Luxury Coastal Lifestyle Magazine
- Two Starfish Seafood & Gift Store Fresh from the Florida Keys….Coastal Gifts & Seafood delivered to your Door!
- Beach Glass Shop Handmade beach glass jewelry from the shores of Lake Erie.