Palm trees, sea glass, flamingos, seahorses and words of wisdom all amount to an awesome selection of beachy keen jewelry that will add “bling” to your wardrobe! We’ve hand selected these handmade creations for your enjoyment BUT many are one-of-a-kind so hurry and get yours today.
If a piece has sold, please look around these delightful jewelry stores for more selections; which are sure to add bling to your life!
1. Annabellea Oceanside Collection Bracelet ~ Full of charms and trinkets… Beautiful Glass Ivory Pearls, Flamingo Cameo, Austrian Crystals, Softly Etched Czech Glass, and Serpentine Jade. Gold Plated Chain finished with a Gold Plated Toggle Clasp. Bracelet Length is 7 1/2”
2. Sky Palm Tree Necklace from Nancy Yuskaitis Jewelry ~ Inspired by blue skies and palm trees this fused glass pendant features a hand painted inclusion accented with assorted beads and strung on an 18″ natural leather cord.
4. Sea Dreams: artisan handcrafted sterling silver necklace by Simple Daisy ~ A sterling rectangle tag & flower tag are hand stamped, polished and brushed to reveal a beautiful organic finish. The charming little flower intial tag is also slightly domed. This artisan necklace includes a sweet little starfish charm, and a wire wrapped chalcedony charm.
5. Mermaids Dream Necklace by IshKabibbles Designs ~ This necklace is a collection of mermaid treasures from the handmade ceramic seahorse to the rhinestone locket . The necklace includes a treasure trove of fresh water pearls, faceted amber spacers, abalone pearls, sea shells, aquamarine sawrovski crystals, carved seeds , hand carved beads ,sterling silver fish and shells. The silver plated locket adds a little bling.
6. Hammered Copper Leather Seashell Bracelet by Seaphemera ~ Available in your choice of dark brown or black leather, with a hand crafted 1 inch copper disk that is stamped Sea Shell with a conch shell in the center. It has color variations that can include coppery rust to almost silver with hints of blue, red and gold – all created by torching the metal. The clasp is a leather knotted slide, decorated with a beach found piece of shell that coordinates with the color of the leather cord.
7. Copper Necklace – Live In The Sun, Swim In The Sea by Seaphemera ~ 18 inches of green quartz and copper carries a copper pendant with a bit of abalone shell in the center. Hammered, stamped and heated for patina. Copper work is done with a process of 12 different steps, which include hammering, stamping, torch heating for patina, and multi layered finishes to seal and polish the copper. Each piece is unique due to handcrafting and variations that are obtained by torching the metal.
8. Sea Blue Beach Glass Bracelet from Beach Glass Shop ~ Five beautiful and very rare cobalt blue beach glass have been top drilled and dangle from a sterling silver rolo chain – embellished with freshwater pearls, swarovski crystals and glass czech beads, this bracelet is certainly a show stopper! A silver magnetic clasp has been included and the pewter silver dolphin charm adds some fun!
Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier sponsors…
- Ocean Offerings Unique and Distinctive Gifts & Jewelry Inspired by the Sea.
- Ocean Home Magazine The Luxury Coastal Lifestyle Magazine
- Two Starfish Seafood & Gift Store Fresh from the Florida Keys….Coastal Gifts & Seafood delivered to your Door!
- Beach Glass Shop Handmade beach glass jewelry from the shores of Lake Erie.