We’re enjoying a whirlwind of activity around here so we thought that we’d swing into the weekend with some relaxing photos of hammocks. Yes, hammocks are on my “I LOVE” list so you’re lucky that I didn’t share them with you much sooner.
First off let me explain about the whirlwind of activity today…In Liz’s spare time, she is a professional model and actress and she has been cast as a nurse in the new NBC drama, Grimm. She’ll be filming those scenes in Portland on Friday. She will also be filming a TV commercial for CenturyLink on Saturday in Seattle. We are keeping our fingers and toes crossed for another opportunity coming up on Monday which would be for another TV commercial for a large casino in Eastern Washington. Liz also has over six modeling photo shoots coming up in the next few weeks. She’s a busy young lady and she has a very excited mom and dad (congrats, Liz!).
On a completely different topic – I took some beautiful photos along the river yesterday while the hubby and I enjoyed a little picnic HOWEVER the pictures have seemed to disappear from my computer. I don’t know what happened, but am working on finding them so that you can see. :O)
With all this excitement, the hubby and I can use some rest so let’s swing into the weekend in one of these delightful hammocks!
Photo collages created from my Hammocks pinboard on Pinterest.
Why not get your very own hammock this weekend???
1. Hatteras Mariner hammock from Ocean Offerings
2. Beach Boulevard Hammock from Outer Banks Trading Group
AND don’t forget the pillows for extra comfort!!!
1. BEACH Burlap Pillow from Cottage Coastal
2. Sand & Sea Ralph Lauren fabric pillow from Beachside Style
3. Beach House Crab Pillow from Caron’s Beach House
4. Green Starfish Hooked Pillow from Coastal Gifts
5. Islands of Aloha Pillow from Island Jive
6. Outdoor Seashell Pillow from Pillow Folly
Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier sponsors…
- Ocean Offerings Unique and Distinctive Gifts & Jewelry Inspired by the Sea.
- Ocean Home Magazine The Luxury Coastal Lifestyle Magazine
- Two Starfish Seafood & Gift Store Fresh from the Florida Keys….Coastal Gifts & Seafood delivered to your Door!
- Beach Glass Shop Handmade beach glass jewelry from the shores of Lake Erie.