1. White Koi Table decorations combine beautifully with white accents and light blue plates for a seaside feel.
2. Seaside Serenity Table - At this beach house table, the bamboo-slat runner is reminiscent of a stroll along the boardwalk. Shell-pattern dishes and etched stemware evoke an underwater theme. Fan-folded napkins are tied with rope and adorned with sand dollars.
3. When it comes to beach table settings, fuller is better according to Marian Parsons of Mustard Seed Interiors! Use greenery and shells to create a coastal feast for the eyes.
4. Undersea Place Settings — White ultra-suede place mats shot with green ribbon anchor holiday place settings enlivened with sea creatures. Dyed sea fans cover plates topped with napkins ringed with sea horses and urchins.
5. Seaside Dining -White seashells, coral, and red sea fans make this room feel beachy and festive at the same time. The juxtaposition of the summery wicker dining chairs and garden urn with the evergreen topiary and bay leaf garland that decorates the chair rail gives the room charm and a sense of playfulness.