We look to nature for our beach cottage decorating during Autumn. The greys of washed driftwood, blues of the mighty Pacific Ocean and the coral/tangerine shades of falling leaves. Repeat after me…you can’t go wrong looking to nature for your Fall color palette. Happy Decorating!
1. Beach Photo Frame featuring a Sailors Knot makes for perfect Nautical Rope Decor! It is to be displayed in a landscape position on a tabletop and holds a 4×6 photo. Perfect for displaying your beach vacation photos! Beach Photo Frame
2. This beautifully designed hand-woven doormat will enhance your entry way or patio. It’s made from the highest quality all natural coconut fiber. Hand made from all-natural coconut fiber which is an excellent dirt-trapper; 3/4″ thickness. This mat is hand stenciled with permanent fade-resistant dyes. Starfish Door Mat
3. Carved Wood Hearts of the Sea ~ A locket of your love of the sea, this carved wood heart has a distressed finish on a rope hanger. Measures 5 inches and adorned with your choice of seashell. Carved Wood Heart of the Sea
4. Moby Dick original watercolor ~ not a print! Give your fishing friend or English teacher an unexpected conversation piece. This original watercolor of the famous white sperm whale was made on an actual page from the book Moby Dick. Matte is supplied to fit a standard 8X10 frame. Art will be signed on the front. © 2013 Barry Singer. Moby Dick Watercolor
5. This pillow is lovely if you decorate with aqua or coral. The background is a small aqua and off white striped pattern with coral and white sea life and seashells. There are starfish, sea horses, coral and sea urchins. There are a variety of lovely seashells including scallop shells, nautilus shell and turbo shells. This pillow is one of my new favorites. The fabric is a soft twill cotton made by P. Kaufmann with a soil and stain repellent finish. Printed in the USA! Aqua Blue & Coral Coastal Pillow