February is such a great month to work inside on DIY Coastal Craft Projects which you can then enjoy once the weather warms up. This project got me really excited when I discovered it. These Jellyfish Lights would be so romantic hanging from our deck, whether for a party or everyday. Do you have place or upcoming event where this coastal lighting would work?
Materials List from Germani Decor:
- One round Plastic Bowl each – White or semi-transparent (approx 15″ inches)
- Textured Rice Paper in White and Pink (Arts & Craft Shop)
- Organza ribbon in White and Pink, about 1-2″ inches wide
- Bookbinding Glue or Wallpaper Paste
- Hot Glue Gun
- Flat brush
- Packing Cording – White
- Light kit for hanging Lanterns
Once you have all your materials, follow the step-by-step Jellyfish Light instructions here.