Give a piano bench a beachy transformation! I wish I had found this Better Homes & Gardens project before I donated my old piano bench to the Goodwill because this is just an adorable beach table project. Look in your phone book for your local glass company as most will custom cut pieces for you…and it might not be nearly as expensive as you think. Have fun.
Seashell Table Project Instructions:
- Remove the hinges from the bench and cut out the center of the top to accommodate a piece of glass.
- Screw wood trim pieces to each corner on the underside of the top.
- This will keep the top secure when replaced on the bench.
- Sand, and then prime and paint the piece. Let dry.
- Fit a custom-cut piece of glass to the top using mirror clips.
- Place decorative paper inside the bench and add shells.